Sunday, September 19, 2010

Introductions

Hello whom ever might be reading this. I am originally from Fort McMurray, Alberta and I love Alberta though the past few years I have been in B.C. I have a B.A. in political science and history from UBC Okanagan in Kelowna. I am currently in the process of obtaining my B.Ed degree at UVic. This blog will be a place where I can post my observations on becoming a high school social studies teacher.

I am also doing a two year coaching course for Shotokan karate as well as competing in tournaments and testing for my second degree black belt so I will include some karate observations and experiences. I have never made a blog before so this will be a work in progress as I figure out how this whole thing works.

1 comment:

  1. Karate...so cool! I have practiced karate for couple years long long time ago...so looking forward to see your karate observations :)

    ReplyDelete